Regulations & Information on Prices
Room prices are per room/night, for two people, incl. breakfast.
We offer complimentary parking, directly at the hotel.
Arrival and departure
Your room is available on arrival from 2.00 p.m.
We ask you to leave your room on departure by 11.00 a.m.
We offer free W-LAN throughout the whole hotel. You will receive your password to access the internet at our reception.
From Monday-Sunday: 7.00 a.m. until 10.00 a.m.
Evening meals served from11.00 a.m. until 9.30 p.m.
Only pizza and pasta menues are available from 11.00a.m. till 1.00p.m and from 5.00 pm till 9.30p.m.
Half board can be booked in addition to your room price, € 16,90 /pers. (3-course-meal)
Smoking is prohibited throughout the whole hotel. A fire alarm will be activated by any signs of smoke, which then automatically contacts the fire service.
We accept cash, EC-debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Maestro, Euro/Mastercard).
Pets are not allowed in our hotel
Terms & Conditions
According to German law (DEHOGA).
1. The agreed price for the booked accommodation, whether made in writing or orally, are both binding.
2. After the conclusion of contract, both parties are bound by contract to fulfil the terms and conditions of contract and it is not dependent on when it was dated.
3. In case of breach of contract, the customer is entitled to compensation when the host does not provide accommodation as agreed upon.
4. In the event of withdrawal by the customer, the host is entitled to compensation of the agreed price for the booked accommodation. As per percentage recognised by law for the calculation of expenses spared, the customer must pay the following amounts to the host, in each case relative to the total accommodation price (including all incidental costs) but without taking into consideration possible public charges such as visitor’s or health resort tax:
- For holiday apartments/accommodation without board 90%
- For accommodation/breakfast 80%
- For half board 70 %
- For full board 60 %
5. The host should try to re-let the unused accommodation to another party in the course of its usual business operations, without obligation to make any special offers.
6. The host is entitled to deduct the savings in expenses, if it proves impossible to rent the booked accommodation which became available by cancellation, to another party.
7. Valid according to the statutory law of the place where the company is based.
It is strongly recommended that you take out a travel and cancellation insurance to cover the costs of a possible withdrawal.